miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

English WorKshop

This is My family
My name is Maria Paulina Lujan Florez, I am ten years old, but on march 22 I will be eleven. I was born in Apartadó, one lovely afternoon that is what my mom says, But we always have been living in Chigorodo. 


Here I am With my cousins and niece
I have an older sister, her name is Eliana, She lives in Medellin with her husband and my two nephews which i love so much, their name are Tomas and Luciana.


Despite the distance, everyday i comunicate with them. My sister is my best Friend, i get the best advices from her.
This is my mom
I love vacations season, because I can go to medellin and be with my family all the time. In Chigorodo I just live with my mom, my nanny claudia, my pet junior and me.








I love to go to my house after school and find my favorite lunch prawns






Me in a Skating race
 My favorite sports are skating and swimming. I practice them in weekends
after a long week of studying.
Here i won the bronze medal




Me and My mom


 Once on a skating tournament i won a bronze medal and my family was so proud of me






My Maths' teacher Jorge Mario




The person I admire the most is my maths' teacher Jorge Mario. I think he is a very smart man although he is very serious, he is very kind and he always is willing to teach me any topic that I don't understand.


MORE PICTURES OF ME AND MY FAMILY 
Me and My Maths teacher



Me, my Grandmother and my cousin


Me and my Cousins





























MY VIDEO











2 comentarios: